Saturday, December 13, 2008

Christmas Shopping

Ok I went Christmas shopping today for my family and friends and spent about $30.00 on each person and I am still not done. I love Christmas but the crowds are terrible. Hollister- a lot of people in there but I still went in there. Aeropostale- tons of people in there but had to get Hannah (sis) a Christmas present. American Eagle- kinda crowded but I was showing my mom thimbs up or thumbs down. Bath and Body Works- couldn't even move in there it was so crowded but I love free samples!!! Kohs- its big so it wasn't so tight but it had the longest line EVER!! Couldn't go to Target because I didn't have time. Christmas Tree Shopping- very cold outside!! (my dad just has to get us a real tree :( So Christmas shopping burns a hole in my pocket and a hole in my shoe.

2 comments:

  1. sorry not so good @ the blog postings I'll get the hang of it

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm so glad you got a blog. Good job on your first post. If you want, I can show you some hints about posting. Love you!

    ReplyDelete